This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Stunning detached family home
- Modern layout with spacious accommodation
- Solid walnut kitchen with AGA and other integrated appliances
- Mezzanine area
- Two reception rooms
- Three spacious bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Beautiful views over the countryside
- Detached double garage
- Underfloor heating
32 Lisbane Road, Scarva
A magnificent detached family home situated on the most eye-catching elevated site enjoying stunning views of the countryside. Designed and built by its current owners in 2010 the property extends to over 2400 sq/ft of living accommodation wonderfully designed to include two spacious living/reception areas, a remarkable open plan kitchen/dining with many noteworthy features such as; solid walnut wooden fitted units, AGA and island with additional sink and breakfast table. Another feature of this modern home is the mezzanine area looking over the ground floor, currently being used as a play area and study. Three spacious bedrooms, Master with en suite, dressing room and outside decking. The large bathroom has an ultra-modern four piece suite perfect for the whole family. The gardens provide stunning matures plants, shrubs and trees with a feature pond. The side aspect decking area is the perfect area to relax away whilst enjoying the remarkable views. All in all, a welcome addition to the market; the perfect family home to embrace modern style living in a property filled with character and charm.
Travelling out of Tandragee on the A27, continue onto the Aughlish Road for approx 2 miles. Then you will take the right hand turn onto the Mullaghglass Road (opposite Station Road). Then take the first right hand turn approx 150m onto the Lisbane Road. Number 32 is the third property on the right hand side.
- Entrance Hall 5' 5'' x 5' 0'' (1.65m x 1.52m)
- Via glazed wooden effect PVC door, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 29' 2'' x 16' 11'' (8.88m x 5.15m)
- Open plan aspect with solid walnut style kitchen with a range of cleverly designed high and low level units including saucepan drawers, with a feature dining isle with additional stainless steel sink bowl and corian worktop. Stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher and AGA cooker. Spot lighting. Tiled flooring. Access to;
- Rear Hall 7' 10'' x 4' 9'' (2.39m x 1.45m)
- Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Glazed PVC door leading to driveway. Access to cloakroom.
- WC 8' 3'' x 3' 6'' (2.51m x 1.07m)
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and tiled flooring.
- Utility room 10' 1'' x 7' 4'' (3.07m x 2.23m)
- Fitted walnut effect high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Integrated ‘Bosch’ oven with four ring induction hob and extractor hood.
- Family Room 16' 11'' x 16' 2'' (5.15m x 4.92m)
- Feature stove opening, solid wooden flooring, spot lighting and two sets of double glazed doors leading to side decking area.
- Living Room 14' 11'' x 12' 5'' (4.54m x 3.78m)
- Middle aspect room, feature modern stove and tiled flooring. Glazed PVC door leading to outdoor. Steps leading to;
- Landing area 16' 7'' x 8' 3'' (5.05m x 2.51m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Spot lighting. Access to shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13' 2'' x 14' 11'' (4.01m x 4.54m)
- Side aspect room with solid flooring. Glazed PVC door leading to side garden. Access to built in wardrobe and;
- En-suite 8' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Comprising of mains walk in shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled flooring and walls. Chrome wall attached radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3.60m x 3.25m)
- Side aspect room with solid walnut flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 15' 5'' x 9' 9'' (4.70m x 2.97m)
- Rear aspect room with solid walnut flooring.
- Family Bathroom 11' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.35m x 3.25m)
- Four piece suite comprising of free standing bath, glazed mains shower enclosure, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Chrome wall attached radiator.
- Mezzanine Level 16' 11'' x 17' 9'' (5.15m x 5.41m)
- Access via walnut staircase with wooden flooring. Currently used as a Play Room. Overlooking kitchen area. Potential option for fourth bedroom.
- Study 16' 11'' x 5' 7'' (5.15m x 1.70m)
- Wooden flooring, double panel radiator. Overlooking family room. Potential option for ensuite
- Garage 26' 10'' x 19' 9'' (8.17m x 6.02m)
- Via electronic roller shutter, power and light. PVC door access. Access to potential first floor conversion.
- The gardens provide stunning matures plants, shrubs and trees with a feature pond. The side aspect decking area is the perfect area to relax away whilst enjoying the remarkable views.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views