- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent semi detached tucked away within this unique sought after development
- Ground Floor WC, access to Integral Garage
- Modern Kitchen Open plan to Dining Area Leading to Garden
- Generous Bright Lounge with double height ceiling
- 4 Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms Master With Ensuite 'Space' Shower Room
- Additional room which could be used as a Study / TV den
- Luxury Ensuite Shower Room and Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Calor Gas Heating/ Double Glazed Windows / Alarm
- Superb Quiet Situation Yet Extremely Convenient to Malone and Stranmillis Road Amenities
- Integral Garage With Driveway Parking To the Front and a Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and glazed side panels
This excellent semi-detached modern property occupies a superb quiet situation tucked away within this unique development off Lockview Road, whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the Malone and Stranmillis Road areas.
Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom with low flush suite, modern kitchen with open plan to dining area with access to the enclosed rear garden. In addition there is access to an integral garage from the hall. The first floor offers a well proportioned living room with double height ceiling, study / TV den, master bedroom with luxury fitted ensuite. On the second floor there is an additional three bedrooms and luxury modern suite. Furthermore the property benefits from double glazed windows and Calor gas heating.
Well tucked away in one of South Belfast's leafiest and most sought after locations, next to the lagan tow path and on the edge of a green belt, we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience so as not to miss out.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
- Under stairs cloaks with light, low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.52m x 3.3m (18' 1" x 10' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- 5.6m x 3.5m (18' 4" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed patio doors to rear garden. luxury high gloss floor in kitchen and lounge
- 5m x 3.24m (16' 5" x 10' 8")
Wood surround fireplace, tiled inset and tiled hearth, gas fire inset, luxury high gloss floor in kitchen and lounge, double ceiling height, French patio style doors with juliette balcony.
- STUDY / NURSURY /TV DEN / GAMES ROOM
- 2.2m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM (1)
- 4.4m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Walnut effect laminate wood flooring.
ENSUITE: White suite comprising ‘Space’ low flush wc, ‘Space’ pedestal wash hand basin, shower, natural limestone fully tiled walls, complimentary tiled floor, extractor fan, feature vanity unit.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder,
- LUXURY MODERN BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled ‘Space’ bath with Mira Sport electric shower over bath, shower screen, ‘Space’ low flush wc, wash hand basin on solid 2” walnut shelf, extractor fan, natural limestone tile flooring, complimentary fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4m x 2m (13' 1" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.8m x 2.2m (12' 6" x 7' 3")
access to roof-space.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
- Pebbled driveway with parking. Front garden in shrubs and plants. Rear garden in lawns with border wood chip beds, boundary timber fencing, paved patio area.
Heading along the Stranmillis Road from the Malone Road, take a third exit at the roundabout onto the Lockview Road, drive to the bottom of that road past Cutters wharf and Laganvale Manor is at the bottom. No. 32 is on the left hand side as you enter the development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »