- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Relaxed lounge
- Excellent fitted kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Three double bedroom, master with dressing area and ensuite
- Stylish bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Alarm system
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Large parking area
Additional InformationDon't judge a book by the cover!
At first glance 32 Lady Wallace Road looks like a pretty town house but internal inspection reveals more!
The accommodation is deceptively spacious comprising of a relaxed lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area and downstairs WC. The surprise is upstairs where you will find three double bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite along with a stylish bathroom.
Outside there is a lovely private enclosed garden to the rear and a large parking area.
There is a Eurospar within minutes walk and a regular bus service. Belfast City Centre is less than 9 miles for those commuting and M1/A1 at Sprucefield 3.5 miles away.
Prepare to be impressed - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- 4.127m x 3.751m (13' 6" x 12' 4")
Feature fireplace with Sandstone surround, marble inset and hearth and gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.074m x 3.845m (16' 8" x 12' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and under oven. Integrated fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel extractor fan. Gas boiler. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. UPVC double glazed doors to rear.
- Access to floor roofspace approached by Slingsby type ladder. Built in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.244m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
- DRESSING AREA:
- Wall to wall mirrored wardrobes.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.395m x 2.598m (14' 5" x 8' 6")
Range of fitted units. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.347m x 3.058m (10' 12" x 10' 0")
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- Front garden in lawn. Completely enclosed private rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Outside light and tap. Large parking area.
Off Prince William Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »