- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, detached family residence extended and sympathetically modernised
- Original features retained include high corniced ceilings, magnificent fireplaces and feature original leaded stained glass windows
- Beautifully presented & tastefully decorated throughout
- Hardwood, leaded glazed front door to entrance porch
- Hallway with original timber panelled walls
- Cloaks WC understairs
- Drawing Room (Open fire with attractive mahogany surround,dual aspect windows to front & rear)
- Sitting Room (Open fire, recessed leaded glazed display cabinet)
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living (Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances, vaulted ceiling and direct access to the rear garden)
- Four well proportioned Bedrooms - Master with ensuite shower room
- Main Bathroom (separate WC)
- Occupying a fine level site with tarmac driveway leading to shed style garage
- Mature & notably private rear garden in lawn with brick patio and decked area with timber single bike store and shed
- Location offers the best of both worlds; a mature, leafy suburb yet within close proximity to range of amenities
Additional InformationAn attractive, extended detached family residence occupying a fine level site within an established, leafy, residential area.
Having been the subject of a generous extension, the property has been sympathetically modernised in a way that compliments the original style of the dwelling. Many of the original features having been retained including high corniced ceilings, magnificent fireplaces and feature original leaded stained glass windows. Finished to a high standard of exacting specification, the attention to detail is most evident – the property is tastefully decorated in neutral tones throughout, leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy. Affording a wealth of well appointed accommodation, the layout lends itself particularly well to modern family living. An impressive extended open plan kitchen – dining – living space with vaulted ceiling and direct access to the rear garden is undoubtedly the heart of this home. The property is further enhanced by uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. Occupying a fine level site - a good sized driveway offers ample parking for several vehicles and leads to a shed style garage. The rear garden is notably private and mature, offering great outdoor entertaining space or simply somewhere to sit and relax.
Offering the best of both worlds; a mature, leafy quiet residential area with a range of amenities nearby, including Shandon Park Golf Club, Cherryvalley & Kings Square Shopping facilities, plus leading primary and secondary schools. The Outer Ring provides ease of access to Belfast, Ballyhackamore, Holywood and beyond making it an ideal location for those wishing to commute. We are confident this fine family home will appeal to the most discerning purchaser – viewing is a must.
- Hardwood leaded glass front door with side panel.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Leaded stain glass inner door to . . .
- Panelled walls, solid walnut flooring.
- CLOAKS WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine, panelled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.9m x 3.9m (19' 4" x 12' 10")
Attractive period fireplace with mahogany surround, tiled inset and hearth with open fire, solid walnut flooring, corniced ceiling, dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING:
- 11.m x 3.9m (36' 1" x 12' 10")
Modern high gloss white and walnut effect kitchen with high and low level units with speedstone worktops and upstands, Franke stainless steel 1.5 sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, raneg of built-in appliances to include Smeg 4-ring gas hob,l suspended stainless steel extractor fan, Smeg eye level oven and grill, Beko dishwasher, Baumatic dishwasher, built-in fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, low voltage spot lighting, two Velux windows, underfloor heating.
To side - uPVC double glazed doors to exterior, double glazed bi-folding doors.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 3.8m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
Into bay. Glazed leaded recessed display cabinet, period fireplace with mahogany surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, tiled flooring and skirting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 3.7m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.6m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.5m x 2.3m (8' 2" x 7' 7")
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with drencher shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboard, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, Walnut effect engineered laminate wood flooring, heated towel radiator, low voltage spot lighting.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, part tiled walls, walnut effect engineered laminate wood flooring, low voltage spot lighting.
- Enclosed, mature, notable private rear garden. Brick pavior patio. Garden in lawn with paved patio, bordered by mature trees and hedging.
Outside light and tap.
Decked area with timber single bike store and shed.
- LINKED DETACHED SHED GARAGE
Travelling along the Kings Road, turn right into the Gilnahirk Road and second right into the Kensington Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »