- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Mid-Terrace Residence In A Highly Popular & Convenient Residential Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Patio Door To Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To A Family Dining Room
- White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Extensive Garden To Rear, Laid In Lawn
- Superb First Time Buyer Purchaser
Additional InformationThis superb Mid-Terrace residence is located in the ever popular Benmore area of South Belfast. Conveniently located just off the bustling Upper Lisburn Road this property is within walking distance to a host of local amenities to include a variety of shops, leading schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond.
Internally this home offers a generous level of accommodation, each room is flooded with natural light and the neutral décor leaves a buyer little to do but move in, arrange their furniture and enjoy. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge and a modern fitted kitchen which is open to a family dining area. Three double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with both bath and shower facilities completes the first floor. Outside benefits from a well manicured garden to the front, the rear boasts an extensive garden laid in lawn, perfect for those with young children or any garden enthusiast.
Properties within this location continue to prove extremely popular, prompt viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
- Understair storage, laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, fireplace with wood surround, PVC patio door to rear, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.98m x 3.18m (22' 11" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, PVC door, feature spots, panelled radiator. Open to dining area: Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard, panelled radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.64m (14' 2" x 8' 8")
Storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
Storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W,C, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, Chrome towel radiator.
- To the front: Easily maintained garden, shrubs & flowers.
To the rear: Enclosed garden laid in lawn, paved patio area, PVC oil tank,outside tap, coal shed with oil fired central heating boiler, light & power, enclosed by fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »