- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Delightful Mid Terrace Property in a Quiet Yet Convenient Rural Location
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room/Study
- Generous Kitchen Diner
- 3 Light and Bright Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- A Property with a Strong Feeling of Warmth and Character Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens Each with Rural Views to Open Countryside
- Detached Garage to the Rear with Off Street Parking
- Ideal for Both Investor and Owner Occupiers
- Picturesque Country Living Yet Very Convenient to Both Belfast and Lisburn Via Car and Train Links
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationA delightful terrace property with a picturesque rural outlook. Set in a highly sought after locality and surrounded by open countryside and is just minutes
from a host of amenities with Belfast and Lisburn also convenient via Bus and Train links close by.
The property presents well-proportioned extended accommodation with the generous reception rooms, three bedrooms and a detached rear garage.
Providing the best of both worlds with its quiet and convenient locality, recent sales in this particular area have proved extremely successful and thus early.
Priced to allow for suitable modernisation, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 4.23m x 3.31m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
- Storage under stairs, hotpress.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.7m x 2.45m (8' 10" x 8' 0")
- 2.29m x 2.11m (7' 6" x 6' 11")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 3.92m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge, twin electic oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, space for washer drier, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to rear garden.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.29m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.52m x 3.51m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.5m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
- Front garden laid in lawn with small specimen trees and plants.
Vehicular access to the rear with off street parking. Rear garden set in lawn adjacent to a detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
Heading from Belfast towards Lisburn on Upper Malone Road, continue on road as it becomes Ballyskeagh Road and then Lambeg Road, turn left into Tullynacross road and past Coca Cola factory on left hand side, property is approximately ¼ mile on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »