- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 4 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Good Decorative Ortder Throughout
- Spacious Family Home
- Stunning Countryside Views
- EPC Rating C77
- This well presented and spacious 4 bedroom 3 reception detached house enjoys a scenic rural location with stunning countryside views, whilst being with easy commuting distance to Coleraine, Ballymoney and Limavady. Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- With wooden flooring, storage cupboard.
- Lounge 5.99m x 4.90m (19'8 x 16'1)
- Feature wooden surround black cast iron fireplace with marble hearth, TV point, wooden flooring.
- Family Room 4.47m x 4.09m (14'8 x 13'5)
- Multi fuel stove with rustic brick inset and tiled hearth, TV point, wooden flooring, French doors leading to concrete area.
- Dining Room 5.08m x 3.56m (16'8 x 11'8)
- With wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.97m x 4.72m (19'7 x 15'6)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of eye and low level shaker style units, Belfast style double sink unit, granite worktops, half tiled tiled around worktops, integrated 5 ring gas hob, 'Neff' oven, stainless steel splash back and extractor fan, wine rack, saucepan drawer, space for dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, laminate wooden flooring.
- Utility Room 3.58m x 2.67m (11'9 x 8'9)
- With range of eye and low level units, sink unit with feature mixer tap, 2 ring electric hob, half tiled around worktops, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled floor.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, corner bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Walk in airing cupboard, access to roofspace, walk in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 5.97m x 4.90m (19'7 x 16'1)
- With TV point, French doors with views overlooking the surrounding countryside. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, bidet, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point.
- Bedroom 2 5.99m x 4.78m (19'8 x 15'8)
- With TV point, velux window.
- Bedroom 3 4.06m x 3.20m (13'4 x 10'6)
- With TV point, French doors with views overlooking the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 4 5.08m x 3.56m (16'8 x 11'8)
- With TV point.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, feature wash hand basin with storage unit, free standing bath with telephone hand shower attachment, half tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point,
- Detached Garage 12.88m x 4.67m (42'3 x 15'4)
- With electric roller door, power and light.
- Shared laneway leading to a spacious gravelled driveway with parking. Garden to front laid in grass and bordered by mature trees. Concrete area to rear with paddock enclosed by wire fencing. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »