- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Reception rooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Off street parking
- Convenient To Shops, Schools & Other Amenities
No 32 has been lovingly cared for by its current owner & is an agents dream to sell. Deceptively spacious & superbly presented this 3 bedroom mid terrace house with off street parking, convenient to schools, shops & transport links, must be viewed immediately as interest will be high. Contact us today for an accompanied internal inspection to avoid missing out on this superb opportunity.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY with telephone point, tiled floor.
* LIVING/DINING ROOM - (7.08m x 3.70m) Feature wall mounted electric fire, tv point, laminate wood flooring in dining area, hatch through into kitchen, double aspect views over front garden & rear garden.
* KITCHEN - (3.22m x 2.9m) Range of eye & low level kitchen cabinet units tiled between, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in eye level electric oven, integrated electric hob , stainless steel chimney cooker hood extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, recessed LED spotlights, tiled floor.
* REAR PORCH - SEPARATE CLOAKROOM (1.40m x 1.00m) Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush wc.
STAIRS TO LANDING: Access to roof space.
* BEDROOM 1- (3.73m x 3.31m) Tv point.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.66m x 2.69m) Built in wardrobe.
* BEDROOM 3 - (2.99m x 2.75m To widest point)
* BATHROOM - (2.28m x 1.91m) White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
* FRONT GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED DECORATIVE COLOURED STONES
* RECESSED LED SPOTLIGHTS IN EAVES AT FRONT
* REAR YARD TARMACKED & FULLY ENCLOSED
* OFF STREET PARKING
* OUTBUILDING WITH LIGHT & POWER (CURRENTLY A SHRINE TO LIVERPOOL, FOR ALL YOU FANS LOL)
* OUTSIDE LIGHT & TAP
* RATES 20/21 £571.45
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »