- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home in superb rural situation with fabulous views
- Gracious reception hall
- 3 excellent sized reception rooms
- Traditional oak fitted kitchen /dining area and utility room
- Conservatory and Beam Vacuum System
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom and dressing area
- Impressive family bathroom with corner bath and shower enclosure
- Oil fired central heating and Double glazed windows
- Electric entrance gates & driveway with turning circle and extensive parking - detached double garage
- Mature surrounding gardens with superb rear sun terrace
- Peaceful countryside living yet offers all of the convenience of Lisburn and Hillsborough
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
Additional InformationThis prominent and distinguished Residence is set on an elevated, private mature site with beautiful views.
The property offers superb accommodation, ideal for both formal entertaining and comfortable family living complemented by many fine original features including corniced ceilings, original fireplaces and internal doors. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, built in vacuum system and PVC fascia. Double electric entrance gates and detached double garage with remote control operated door and storeroom off.
A distinguished family residence in an extremely popular and convenient location, close to Hillsborough and the M1 Motorway. viewing is strictly by private appointment and highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood arched doubled doors, ceramic tiled floor, cloak room, 1 1/2 glass panelled door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- 5.41m x 3.37m (17' 9" x 11' 1")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob, Hotpoint double oven, part tiled walls, built in dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 3.37m (9' 11" x 11' 1")
Single draining sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, low level units, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, pvc rear door.
- 5.99m x 3.89m (19' 8" x 12' 9")
Feature marble fireplace and hearth, open fire, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.25m x 5.26m (13' 11" x 17' 3")
Feature fireplace, wood surround with marble inset and hearth, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.89m x 3.52m (16' 1" x 11' 7")
Cornicing and ceiling rose, 3/4 glass panelled double doors to...
- 3.83m x 4.46m (12' 7" x 14' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear.
- Walk in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.99m x 3.4m (19' 8" x 11' 2")
Built in wardrobe, with storage in eaves.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Bath with mixer tap, separate shower fully tiled inset, drench shower, low flush wc, b'day, vanity unit, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.26m x 4.99m (13' 12" x 16' 4")
Built in wardrobe and drawers.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.68m x 4.8m (15' 4" x 15' 9")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.27m x 4.27m (10' 9" x 14' 0")
Built in wardrobe and cupboards, currently used as a sewing room.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, part tile dwalls, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower with tiled inset and drench shower, hot press.
- Concrete pillars and electric gates to driveway with parking and turning circle. Front, back and side enclosed gardens with a selection of plants and shrubs. Paved sitting area with views over the surrounding fields. Oil tank, outside tap and light.
Just off the main Comber / Hillsborough Road at Legacurry crossroads on the outskirts of Lisburn City.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »