- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three good bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Excellent kitchen / dining area with superb views
- Good sized Lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious white bathroom suite
- Double glazed windows in pvc frames and external doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- Private split level rear garden
- Magnificent views from rear
- Tarmac driveway with gates to fully enclosed rear
- Cul de sac position
- Situated within convenient access to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings and Belfast city centre
- Ideal first time buyer opportunity
- Early viewing highly recommended to see what this fantastic home has to offer
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached chalet bungalow located in a cul de sac position just off the Ballyhanwood Road Dundonald. The property benefits from three good bedrooms with the master having a spacious ensuite shower room, excellent lounge with feature fireplace and a spacious kitchen/ dining area with delightful views. The property is ideally suited for a first time buyer and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc double glazed front door and side panels, laminate wood effect strip floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.5m x 4.27m (14' 9" x 14' 0")
Wooden surround fieplace with cast iron inset and slate effect hearth, double doors to
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- 6.6m x 3.23m (21' 8" x 10' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, hot point 4 ring ceramic hob, hot point double oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door, pvc double glazed patio doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.2m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
Wall length range of fitted wardrobes, laminate wood effect strip floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising off low flush wc, bidet, vanity unit, shower cubicle, towel radiator, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.24m (10' 9" x 7' 4")
Laminate wood effect strip floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
Lamiinate wood effect strip floor.
- White suite comprising off low flush wc, panelled bath with shower attachment, part tiled walls, vanity unit , hot press with copper cyclinder.
- Front garden laid in lawn, tarmac driveway, gates to fully enclosed artifical grass area and paved split level rear garden, outside tap, outside light, oil fired boiler house, excellent views from the rear.
Off Ballyhanwood Road Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »