- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom and Cloak Room
- Detached Garage
This is a deceptively spacious semi detached family friendly house set within a tranquil cul de sac in Fernisky Park, Kells. This property has three reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms providing an ideal home for the first time family and or a family seeking to resize. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of this home to truly see all it has to offer.
- Study space under the stairs. Walk in cupboard/store. Solid wood flooring.
- Cloak Room
- Refitted suite with LFWC and WHB. Marble tile floor.
- Lounge 5.11 x 3.88 (16'9" x 12'8")
- Open fire with mahogany surround, tile insert. 2no, wall lights. Solid wood floor. Double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.77 x 2.89 (12'4" x 9'5")
- Solid wooden floor. Sliding door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.21 x 3.73 (10'6" x 12'2")
- uPVC double glazed. Tile floor. Double doors to rear gardens.
- Kitchen 3.16 x 3.87 (10'4" x 12'8")
- Oak effect high and low level units. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher. Halogen hob and eye level oven/grill. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Tile floor and splash back. Space for informal family dining table.
- Utility Room 2.88 x 2.09 (9'5" x 6'10")
- Fitted with low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Tile floor and splashback. Plumbed for washing machine and spec for tumble dryer. Back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.88 x 3.57 (12'8" x 11'8")
- Fitted with mirror sliderobes.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 4.21 x 2.90 (13'9" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.18 x 3.9 (10'5" x 12'9")
- Family Bathroom 3.15 x 1.89 (10'4" x 6'2")
- Refitted contemporary style family bathroom with Bath, Shower Cubicle, WHB and LFWC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled walls.
- Detached Garage 5.61 x 3.52 (18'4" x 11'6")
- With roller door and side pedestrian door. Power and lights, Refitted OFCH boiler.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway with double gates to rear drive, Off street parking for c. 4no. cars. Rear gardens laid in lawn and brick pavia.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »