- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Spacious Duplex Apartment
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Access to Sun Terrace
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Sun Terrace Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor
- Private parking on drive for one car
- Small Yard for Bin and Bicycle Storage
- Facing Comber Greenway, Ideal for Cycling Routes
- Corner Site Allowing Property to be Flooded with Light
- Within One Minute Walk to Bus Stop on Upper Newtownards Road with Very Frequent Services to City Hall and Other Locations
Additional InformationThis superb townhouse is located in a prime residential location just off the Upper Newtownards Road, which is ideally situated close to local shops, schools and parks and Belfast city centre is also easily accessible via both car and bus.
Well presented throughout the accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises, in brief, excellent lounge and modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area opening to large sun terrace. There are a further two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
With a broad market appeal to first time buyer, professional or investor, demand will undoubtedly be high thus early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- Stainless steel low voltage spotlight.
- 4.42m x 4.01m (14' 6" x 13' 2")
at widest points
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, built-in Zanussi oven, integrated four ring gas hob, glass splashback, extractor fan, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, ample dining area, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows, uPVC double glazed French doors to sun terrace.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- 4.67m x 4.47m (15' 4" x 14' 8")
at widest points
Dual aspect windows, views to Antrim Hills, storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
with dedicated built in storage area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.64m (11' 3" x 8' 8")
Views to Antrim Hills with dedicated built in storage area.
- Private car parking space, sun terrace laid in timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, coming from Holywood Arches, Evelyn Avenue is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »