This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented end terrace house
- Spacious Lounge with wooden floor
- Bright modern kitchen with dining/living area
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Neat easily managed garden to the rear
- Popular residential location
Additional InformationThis end-of-terrace house is found in this popular residential location within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and the seafront.
The bright accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, a large dine-in kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor, while upstairs there are two double bedrooms.
This property has gas-fired central heating, is double-glazed and outside you have an enclosed garden to the rear.
To fully appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Wooden floor. Understairs storage.
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units and roll-edged worktops. Four-ring electric hob with built-in oven underneath. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Partial wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with gas boiler and fitting for washing machine.
- Panel bath with shower attachment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 2.24m (14' 8" x 7' 4")
- Enclosed yard area to the rear.
Enclosed garden with raised wooden decking area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »