This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A recently refurbished mid terrace property in a quiet residential setting located off the popular Ravenhill Road.
- Bright and spacious lounge to dining and separate newly fitted solid oak kitchen.
- Three spacious and well presented bedrooms.
- Modern first floor bathroom with white suite and shower
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Superb starter home and ideally suited to young professionals and families due to location and ease of access to transport links city centre and schools
- Available 1st November 2016
Situated a short stroll from the Ravenhill Road, and offering superb access to main transport links and within walking distance to the city centre we are delighted to introduce this mid terrace property to the rental market at Dunvegan Street. Refurbished throughout this home is complimented by a solid oak modern fitted kitchen, open plan dining to lounge area. The first floor is complemented by two well proportioned double bedrooms and a large spacious bright bathroom. The top floor host another double bedroom bright and spacious. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending early viewing as we know demand will be high.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views