- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ideal Ormeau Road Location
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious, Bright Living Room
- Modernised Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- 73.00 Square Metres
Additional InformationHampton Estates are delighted to advertise this exciting modern, mid-terrace house! Located conveniently off the Ormeau Road between a range of local amenities including public houses, restaurants and local leisure facilities. Originally a three-bedroom house, the owners have reconfigured it to make a spacious and usable two bedroom. The property benefits from a recently modernised kitchen and a contemporary bathroom suite. Presented pristinely, the accommodation is perfect for first-time-buyers trying to get on the property ladder!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Black composite entrance door, double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing electric fuse board, tiled floor, staircase to first floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 2.95m (22' 0" x 9' 8")
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear, laminate wooden floor, two wall-mounted radiators
- 4.47m x 1.65m (14' 8" x 5' 5")
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, tiled floor, wall-mounted radiator, modern kitchen with range of high and low-level units & display cabinets, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob & extractor over, plumbed and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part-tiled walls, single drainer sink unit with "monoblock" mixer tap, wall-mounted gas boiler, recessed spotlights
- Access to roof space
- 1.93m x 1.73m (6' 4" x 5' 8")
Tiled floor, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, towel radiator, modern white suite comprising close coupled WC, wash-hand basin with "waterfall" mixer taps, "P shaped" shower bath with central "waterfall" mixer taps & "triton" electric shower over
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.62m (8' 9" x 8' 7")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 3.15m (15' 8" x 10' 4")
(At widest points) Originally bedroom 1 & 3 knocked into "L Shape", two double glazed windows to front, two radiators
Enclosed rear yard comprising pedestrian gate to rear entry way & large storage cupboard
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
159th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »