- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented and Recently Re-Decorated Home with Bright and Flexible Accommodation
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Shower Room
- Living Room or Potential Bedroom Four
- Utility Room
- Excellent Sized Lounge with Sliding Door To Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island and Range of Integrated Appliances Open plan to Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway Parking, Integral Garage and Large Rear Gardens in Lawns with Boundary Fencing
- Super Location Close to Many Local Amenities Including; Stranmillis Village, The Lagan Towpath and Forestside Shopping Complex
Additional InformationThis delightful home has been recently re-painted throughout and is most convenient to a diverse array of amenities including excellent schools, shopping facilities, sports and recreational amenities, transport routes, the city centre as well as popular bar-restaurants nearby on the Ormeau and Stranmillis Roads.
The bright accommodation briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall with shower room, a living room (or fourth bedroom) and utility on the ground floor. On the first floor there is an excellent sized lounge with sliding patio door to balcony, modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances open plan to dining room. On the second floor there are three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and modern bathroom.
We strongly encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate the many attributes of this fabulous home.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 1.83m (11' 5" x 6' 6")
Built-in units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, gas boiler, tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 3.78m (13' 7" x 12' 5")
- 6.15m x 4.5m (20' 2" x 14' 9")
Fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, low voltage spotlights, sliding door to balcony. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 2.54m (17' 10" x 8' 4")
(at widest points). Tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.09m x 3.78m (13' 5" x 12' 5")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Beko oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel splash back, plumbed for dishwasher, island unit with storage and granite work surface, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 3.84m (16' 6" x 12' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 2.9m (14' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.12m (13' 3" x 10' 3")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 2.44m (18' 6" x 8' 9")
Up and over door.
- Good sized enclosed rear gardens in lawns.
Travelling along Annadale Avenue away from the city, turn left into Wellington Square, then right at the roundabout which continues round to College Heights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »