- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Presented in good condition
- Within walking distance to all amenities in Lanesboro/Ballyleague Villages
- Convenient to the larger Towns of Roscommon and Longford
- Lanesboro/Ballyleague Villages, scenic locations on the bank of the river Shannon
- Excellent Value for Money.
- Comprising of Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, WC at ground floor and 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a family Bathroom at first floor.
Additional InformationA quality 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached residence situated within Cnoc Na Gaoithe residential estate on the outskirts of Lanesboro village. Its sought after location, within walking distance to all amenities including schools, shops, library etc makes this excellent value for money and viewing is highly recommended with immediate enquiries advised.
Eircode: N39 C579.
Schools near 32 Cnoc Na GaoitheVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »