- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom 1 Reception End Terrace House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows (Excluding Velux)
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal for Investment / First Time Buyer
- Part Exchange Considered
- EPC Rating D65
- This excellent 4 Bedroom 1 Reception End Terrace House offers well laid out family accommodation. Being within walking distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Schools, University and all other local amenities this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprising
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor
- With tiled floor, telephone point, storage cupboard, cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, half tiled walls, extractor fan
- Lounge 4.57m 2.44m x 3.86m (15' 8 x 12'8)
- (To include bay)
With black cast iron fireplace, wooden surround, tiled hearth, TV & telephone points.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 5.33m x 5.05m (17'6 x 16'7)
- (L - Shaped)
Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level shaker style units, glass display cabinet, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, TV & telephone points, patio doors to paved patio area.
- Utility Room 2.39m x 1.65m (7'10 x 5'5)
- Fitted with eye and low level shaker style units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- First Floor Landing
- Landing with airing cupboard
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1 x 11'3)
- With TV & telephone points.
En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.62m (10'1 x 8'7)
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 1.88m (10'9 x 6'2)
- Suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 6.02m x 4.60m (19'9 x 15'1)
- (To widest points)
With velux window
- Parking to front. Garden to rear laid in lawn, raised decked area, paved patio area, gravelled path fully enclosed by close board fencing.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »