- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous, double-fronted and extended detached family home in highly desirable location
- Excellent proximity to many amenities including leading schools, recreational facilities, the Lisburn Road and Stranmillis
- Drawing room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove, separate living room, each with bay windows
- Contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances and island unit
- Open plan family/dining room with snug area and access to the rear garden
- Cloakroom, Separate utility room
- Four bedrooms including master with en suite shower room and bedroom 2 plumbed for en suite
- Contemporary family bathroom with luxury suite including walk-in double shower tray and freestanding bath
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazed and high level of insulation throughout
- Driveway parking, front and extensive rear gardens in lawn
Additional InformationJust off the Malone Road near to Victoria College and St Brides Primary School this fabulous family home has been tastefully extended blending some original features with desirable modern conveniences.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms each with bay windows and enjoying a bright southerly aspect, fabulous contemporary kitchen with island unit open plan to dining room and cosy family room. On the first floor are four bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and bedroom 2 plumbed for en suite if desired, fabulous bathroom with impressive suite and of further note is the easily accessed floored attic room affording excellent storage.
In an area of consistently high demand we encourage an internal viewing at your convenience.
- Wooden and glazed front door with glazed insets to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood strip flooring.
- Wash hand basin, plumbed for wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.22m x 3.63m (20' 5" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Polished granite hearth and wood burning stove.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.99m (15' 0" x 13' 1")
- 8.53m x 6.1m (28' 0" x 20' 0")
L-shaped. (at widestg points), porcelain tiled floor, piped for gas fire, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- 5.16m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, built-in oven and hob with extractor fan over, island unit with integrated dishwasher, sink with mixer tap, granite work surfaces, tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.26m (10' 3" x 7' 5")
Plumbed for washing machine, range of units, sink with mixer tap, twin gas boilers.
- Feature stained glass window, storage cupboard, Slingsby ladder to roofspace with power and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.1m (16' 8" x 10' 2")
Twin Velux windows with electric roller blinds.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.34m (9' 2" x 7' 8")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, porcelain wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.84m (13' 7" x 12' 7")
Velux window with electric roller blind.
- PLUMBED FOR ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.19m (9' 0" x 3' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.78m (15' 3" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 3.73m (12' 5" x 12' 3")
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.64m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 7")
- 3.63m x 3.51m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
White suite comprising free-standing bath, low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with vanity unit, walk-in shower, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Extensive front and rear gardens in lawn with boundary hedging.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road continue past Methody and Malone Garage at Sans Souci, Cleaver Park is then on the right hand side facing Victoria College.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »