- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Property
- Living Room with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Family/Dining Room with Outlook to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Corner Site with Paved Patio Area and Vegetable Patch
- Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Driveway Accessed off Donovan Parade Leading to Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer and Family Market
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationA well renowned and popular residential address, the location provides ease of access for the city commuter and further afield via the Belfast Outer Ring. All the amenities of the Castlereagh Road, a range of primary and grammar schools, as well as Forestside and Tesco's 24 Hours, are easily accessible.
Internally the accommodation comprises of three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Additionally, the property sits on a corner site and benefits from driveway parking, a detached garage and gas fired central heating.
This property's carefully considered asking price is competitive in today's market place and we are confident interest in this home will be immediate.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset, stained glass side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, part wood panelled walls, picture rail, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.25m (15' 3" x 10' 8")
Measurements into square bay.
Feature stained glass top light, exposed and treated wooden floor, maple surround fireplace with cast iron tiled inset, gas coal fire, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, feature stained glass top light, outlook to rear garden.
- KITCHEN LEADING TO DINING AREA:
- 7.95m x 3.12m (26' 1" x 10' 3")
Measurements at widest points and L-shaped.
Range of high and low level Shaker style kitchen, laminate worktops, space for cooker, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, open to casual dining area with built-in shelving, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace, airing cupboard with built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, pine tongue and groove ceiling, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.33m (11' 3" x 10' 11")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 3.12m (15' 4" x 10' 3")
Measurements into square bay.
Feature stained glass top light, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 1.98m (8' 2" x 6' 6")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, picture rail.
- Front landscaped gardens with array of flowerbeds in shrubs with brick paved patio areas, enclosed rear garden with extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, flowerbeds with shrubs and mature plants, additional patio area and vegetable patch, southerly aspect, outhouse with storage space.
- 5.m x 2.79m (16' 5" x 9' 2")
Up and over door.
- Driveway parking leading to garage, accessed off Donovan Parade.
Travelling on the Castlereagh Road, in the direction of Belfast city centre, Cicero Gardens is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »