32 Cedar Park, Portadown, Bleary BT63 5LL
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE AND BACK BOILER
- OPEN TO DINING AREA / SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- CONSERVATORY WITH FRENCH DOORS TO REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
- FULLY TILED, MODERN SHOWER SUITE
- THREE WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING (With recently replaced boiler)
- 'MAHOGANY' EFFECT PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH POWER & LIGHT
- FRONT AND FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
32 Cedar Park, Bleary, Craigavon
Detached three bedroom bungalow with garage situated off the Calvertstown Road in Bleary with large gardens to the front and rear.
This well proportioned, recently modernised and well presented home boasts a variety of noteworthy features, sure to attract interest from the most discerning of purchasers, seeking a home in a convenient location in this mature residential area.
Bleary offers convenience to neighbouring towns such as Portadown and Lurgan whilst also benefitting from having a school and shops within the immediate vicinity. With Rushmore Shopping Complex in Craigavon also just a few minutes away, Bleary is a popular choice for home buyers.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, and Bathroom. The property also benefits from Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows, Garage, Front and fully enclosed Rear Gardens.
A welcome addition to the current market, we highly recommend early inspection for a full appraisal.
- Entrance Porch 6' 5'' x 3' 11'' (1.95m x 1.19m)
- Via wooden Front door with tiled flooring and open to:
- Entrance Hall 16' 5'' x 12' 4'' (5.00m x 3.76m)
- L shaped hallway, large cloakroom with sliding doors, single panel radiator and telephone point.
- Living Room 13' 11'' x 11' 9'' (4.24m x 3.58m)
- Fireplace with recently installed modern limestone fireplace with granite inset and hearth with Baxi Burnall fire with three day ashpan and back boiler. TV point and double panel radiator. Open plan to:
- Dining Room 10' 8'' x 8' 9'' (3.25m x 2.66m)
- Single panel radiator with access to:
- Kitchen 11' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.35m x 3.25m)
- Range of wall and base level units with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Wipe clean PVC paneled ceiling, under unit lighting with separate switch, integrated dishwasher, eye level microwave and oven, hob.
- Utility room 6' 10'' x 6' 9'' (2.08m x 2.06m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
- Conservatory 13' 5'' x 7' 6'' (4.09m x 2.28m)
- Tiled flooring, double panel radiator and access to rear garden through double doors.
- Bedroom 1 12' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.88m x 3.07m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator and laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.88m x 2.74m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator, TV aerial connection and laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 5'' (2.56m x 2.26m)
- Front aspect room , single panel radiator and laminate wood effect flooring.
- Bathroom 7' 6'' x 7' 5'' (2.28m x 2.26m)
- Fully tiled, modern suite comprising: corner shower enclosure with electric shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity unit, W.C., wipe clean PVC ceiling and heated towel rail radiator. The suite is also complemented by attractive dimmable lighting.
- Garage 19' 11'' x 8' 6'' (6.07m x 2.59m)
- Via up and over door, rear access door, power and light.
- Well maintained gardens to the front and fully enclosed rear with stocked beds and borders with a variety of specimen trees and shrubs, paved paths and patio area, outside light, water tap, oil tank, well screened boundaries affording high degree of privacy to rear.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »