- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 storey mid terrace home
- Well maintained throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Convenient location
Carrington Street is conveniently positioned off the lower Ravenhill Road offering so much convenience, and providing access to many of the roads many stores, and other amenities, mostly within walking distance. Access into Belfast city centre is a short distance away on foot or a leisurely cycle, as is the Ormeau Park, very popular for those who enjoy the outdoors.. The accommodation is both bright and spacious, comprising 3 bedrooms over the 2 upper floors, with the top floor bedroom benefiting from the largest bedroom. Upon entering the property you are greeted with a welcoming entrance hall which leads to the open plan lounge & dining area, with a fitted kitchen and a modern white bathroom suite on the 1st floor. It also benefits from Gas central heating and double glazed windows. Well maintained throughout this home should be of instant appeal to the many 1st time buyers currently looking to take their 1st steps upon the property ladder. Immediate viewing is essential to avoid disappointment!.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge / dining area 21'2 x 9'11 (6.45m x 3.02m)
- Laminate flooring, open to dining area.
- Dining image
- Laminate flooring, cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth housing an open fire.
- Fitted kitchen 10'5 x 6'11 (3.18m x 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 8'0 (3.28m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising pvc panelled bath, Triton T80 shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls, extractor fan.
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3 17'6 x 13'2 (5.33m x 4.01m)
- At widest points. Laminate flooring, roof window, eaves storage.
- Enclosed rear yard, outside light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »