- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Living Room with Walnut Wooden Floor
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden Providing Excellent Convenience to Belfast's Outer Ring and Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented terrace property will particularly appeal to first time buyers, young professional and family market.
Internally the property benefits from both bright and spacious accommodation with tasteful internal décor throughout. Of particular note is the modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen, with granite worktops, open to dining area. There are four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with contemporary white suite. Outside, the home provides an easily maintained rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The location provides ease of access to Belfast's outer ring, making city commuting easy, and also lies within the catchment area to a wide and varied range of local primary and grammar schools.
- uPVC front door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.78m (15' 8" x 12' 5")
Walnut wooden floor, storage under stairs, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.64m x 2.46m (18' 6" x 8' 1")
Modern fully fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for American fridge freezer, built-in double oven, built-in glazed display unit, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, low voltage spotlight, polished porcelain tiled floor, open to ample dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.82m (13' 8" x 9' 3")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 1.83m (9' 2" x 6' 0")
Access to fully converted attic conversion.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.51m (21' 8" x 11' 6")
Excellent views across to Antrim Hills, storage into eaves.
- Front garden laid in lawns with loose stones and flowerbeds, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, flowerbeds raised in bark, boiler house, excellent storage, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, water tap.
Carncaver Road is located off the Knockbreda carriageway. Travelling along the Castlereagh Road, in the direction of the carriageway, turn right into Clonduff Drive. Continue along Clonduff Drive. Take a left at Espie Way and Carncaver Road is located off Espie Way.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »