32 Cambourne Park, Newtownards BT23 4WE
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property
- Located in Popular Cambourne Development, Newtownards
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Dressing Room
- Spacious Lounge with Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Family Living/Dining
- Contemporary White Suite Four Piece Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Providing Off Street Carparking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens Offering Excellent Degree of Privacy & Views To Scrabo Tower
- Ideally Located with Excellent Convenience to Newtownards Town Centre, Castlebawn Shopping centre and Ards Shopping Centre Boasting a Wide Range of Local Amenities
- Ease of Access to Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented semi detached property is located within the popular Cambourne Development, Newtownards. Situated just off the Comber Road, Castlebawn & Newtownards Shopping Centres and Newtownards town Centre are close at hand providing a great array of local amenties, restaurants and leisure facilities. The location provides excellent convenience for commuting to work and schools in Belfast and Bangor via good road networks and public transport links.
This property has been beautifully maintained by its current owners offering great accomodation for a range of purchasers including the first time buyer and young family market alike. The modern kitchen is fully fitted with central island unit and family dining area. The separate lounge benefits from a feature multi fuel burning stove perfect for those cosy winter nights. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite dressing room which could be converted to an ensuite shower room if desired (subject to necessary regulations) and a contemporary white suite four piece bathroom.
Externally the rear gardens offer an excellent degree of privacy and great views to Scrabo Tower. Of particular note is the entertainment area which has been fitted with a bar area and would be perefct for entertaining with family & friends. Additionally there are front gardens laid in lawns and a driveway providing off street carparking.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs, recssed spotlighting.
- 4.5m x 3.78m (14' 9" x 12' 5")
Into square bay, laminate wooden floor, alcove with heritage multi fuel burning stove, tiled hearth, hardwood over mantle.
- KITCHEN/DINING rOOM
- 6.6m x 3.45m (21' 8" x 11' 4")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel single and half drainer sink unit, chrome mixer taps, housing for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, stainless steel canopy extractor hood above, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, central island unit, open to family dining area, mahogany Upvc French doors to rear garden.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps,pannelled bath with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, recessed alcoves with built in lighting, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.1m (17' 9" x 10' 2")
At widest points, outlook to front
En Suite dressing room
Fitted with mirror fronted wardrobe, hanging rail, shoe rack and storage. Plumbing for ensuite WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.34m (10' 2" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.49m (10' 8" x 8' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- Front gardens laid in lawns, driveway providing off street carparking.
Fully Enclosed Rear gardens with excellent degree of privacy laid in lawns, raised timber decking, garden shed, uPVC oil tank.
Entertainment area fitted with Bar, power.
Travelling from Comber towards Newtownards, Before the roundabout, turn left onto Cambourne Road, at the end of the road turn right onto Cambourne Park, turn left at the T junction, continue along Cambourne Park and the property will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »