32 Brookland Street,
Belfast, BT9 7FZ
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)
Last listed at Asking price £179,950
- Well-Presented Mid Terrace Home In Excellent Residential Location off the Lisburn Road
- Living/Dining Room With Oak Strip Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Investor Alike
Internally the property has been upgraded to provide accommodation which is ready to move into. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing are added benefits.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.65m x 2.9m (21' 10" x 9' 6")
Built-in wall fireplace. Wood strip flooring. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with spray tap. Plumbed for washing machine. 4 ring ceramic hob with under bench oven and stainless steel extractor hood over. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Door to enclosed yard.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.31m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
- EXTERNAL AREA:
- Enclosed rear yard.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.