This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pavier Driveway/Forecourt
- Yard To Rear
Additional InformationWhat is there to think about? You could buy this outstanding family home for as little as £200.11 per month through Co-Ownership... TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FS... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
McGranaghan Estate Agents are delighted to introduce this superb mid terrace residence to the open market.
This deceptively spacious home briefly comprises a comfortable lounge, fully fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room and three well proportioned bedrooms.
Amongst its many fine attributes the accommodation benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, pavier driveway and yard to rear.
Situated in a popular and convenient location; this is a home that will not fail to impress a host of potential purchasers, early viewing is therefore crucial to avoid disappointment.
Just contact our one of our helpful sales team on 90 30 90 30 to arrange a viewing!
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £74,950 Mortgage amount £37,975 monthly payment of £122.03 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £37,975 monthly payment £83.28 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- LOUNGE:13' 5" x 13' 12" (4.10m x 4.26m)
- Laminate flooring, bay window
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for wshing machine, coving
- SHOWER ROOM:6' 10" x 6' 0" (2.09m x 1.84m)
- White suite comprising walk in disabled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- BEDROOM (1):9' 11" x 10' 10" (3.03m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):10' 0" x 7' 2" (3.05m x 2.18m)
- Laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):10' 6" x 6' 6" (3.21m x 1.98m)
- Front: pavier driveway/forecourt Rear: yard
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views