- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning townhouse
- First time rental
- Located within ultra-modern development
- Desirable location on edge of City centre
- Very deceiving from outside
- Offers generous and modern accommodation
- Benefits from being freshly painted throughout
- Close to local shops and supermarkets
- Schools for all ages minutes away
- Easy reach to Lisburn City centre
- Road links to Belfast City centre minutes away
- Handy for those commuting to International Airport
- Entrance hall
- Sizeable lounge with open fire
- Under stair storage cupboard
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent storage
- Dining area off kitchen
- Utility room with cupboards and water facilities
- Ground floor WC room
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master with fantastic walk in wardrobe
- Beautiful white bathroom with power shower
- Hot-press on landing
- Security alarm system
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Sash windows at front of property
- Private parking for 2 cars at rear
- Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio
- Communal area at front of property
Additional Information32 Breton Road Derriaghy Road Lisburn BT28 3YY
End Townhouse Part Furnished
This stunning townhouse comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property is located deep within this ultra-modern and desirable development, just minutes away from Lisburn City centre. The property is very deceiving as it offers generous modern living accommodation both internally and externally, benefits from being freshly painted throughout. Close by to local shops, supermarkets, Leisure facilities and schools for all ages. Within easy reach to Lisburn City centre, major road links to Belfast City centre and International Airport.
Entrance hall, sizeable lounge with feature fireplace and added bonus of an open fire, under stair storage cupboard, modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage cupboards, dining area, utility room with cupboards and water facilities, ground floor WC room, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master with fantastic walk in wardrobe, beautiful white bathroom with power shower over bath. Hot-press on landing. Security alarm system. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows, sash windows at front of property. Private parking for 2 cars at rear of property. Private enclosed garden to rear in lawn and patio. Communal area to front of property.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven, tumble dryer, curtains or blinds and new floor coverings throughout.
£795.00 per month including rates
From Derriaghy Road turn in to Breton Hall, turn right at T junction, turn on to Breton Road, at next T junction turn right, turn right on to Breton Avenue, property and parking is located on right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »