- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This spilt level property was built some 20 years ago and is located on a generous site just on the outskirts of Middletown over looking the Breahey Road. Internally this property offers good family accommodation throughout and modernisation would be required to bring it up to modern standards. The detached garage to the side has been converted to add another room and has storage area to the rear. Overall this is a good property which is close to Middletown, Monaghan, Armagh and to the south of Ireland.
2 Reception Rooms
Pine Fitted Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Detached Garage with conversion
Pine Internal Doors
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden stable door, solid wooden floor and pine balustrade.
- Seperate wc
- Toilet and wash hand basin off, part wooden panel on walls and tiled floors.
- 13' 7" x 14' 5" (4.14m x 4.39m) Open fire, antique style stone surround fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- 19' 4" x 11' 7" (5.89m x 3.53m) Pine fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink sink unit, space for cooker, integrated fridge / freezer, and dish washer, tiled floor, dining space with glass panel door to hall, part wooden panel on walls, display cabinet with lights, open plan steps to family area.
- Family Room
- 10' 7" x 16' 7" (3.23m x 5.05m) Solid reclaimed pine floor, open fire with stone featured fireplace and wooden beam over, feature plastered walls and wooden beams on ceiling. Stone steps leading to kitchen.
- Sun Room
- 14' 3" x 9' 9" (4.34m x 2.97m) Pitched ceiling, reclaimed wooden pine floor, pvc door to outside and French pine double doors to family room.
- Utility Room
- 5' 7" x 10' 4" (1.70m x 3.15m) Single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and cloak space. Hard wood rear door leading to outside.
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 6" x 5' 8" (4.42m x 1.73m)
- Study area, tiled floor and hotpress off.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 7" x 12' 2" (4.44m x 3.71m) Laminated wooden floor, built-in wardrobe, fitted full wall of wardrobes, cupboard space and matching dressing table. En-suite off 9' 3" x 4' (2.82m x 1.22m) Double shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 8" x 14' 7" (2.64m x 4.44m) Built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 4" x 12' (3.76m x 3.66m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 7" x 9' 4" (4.44m x 2.84m) Built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- 8' 5" x 8' (2.57m x 2.44m) White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, corner bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- 18' 7" x 14' 9" (5.66m x 4.50m) Garage has been converted with attic over, laminated wooden floor, 2 storage rooms to the rear and toilet with wash hand basin off.
- There is generous gardens surrounding the property with gardens in lawn to front rear and side. There is beautiful views over the countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »