32 Bramblewood Manor,
Banbridge, BT32 4RD
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Banbridge)
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Condenser Boiler
- PVC Double Glazing
- PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Oak Internal Doors To Most Areas
- 3 Bedrooms (One Ensuite)
- Well Presented & Finished Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
Attractive 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached With Garage In Popular Location
Situated within a very popular residential development this attractive and spacious 3 bedroom / 2 reception semi-detached property is well presented throughout and benefits from a en-suite to the master bedroom and a detached garage. With the A1 dual carriageway, Tesco and the town centre close to hand, this property will suit a wide variety of prospective purchasers and with few similar properties currently available we highly recommend early inspection. Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms (one en-suite), Bathroom and Garage.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with double glazed side light, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, shelved hotpress, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 11' 10'' (5.00m x 3.60m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround, TV aerial lead, coved ceiling, bow window, double and single radiators. Double doors to…
- Dining Room 11' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.60m x 2.97m)
- Oak wooden floor, coved ceiling, patio doors to rear, double radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 9'' x 9' 9'' (2.97m x 2.97m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, window pelmet with low voltage downlighting and glazed display unit. Built-in oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood and fan, fridge/freezer space and microwave space. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Utility Room 6' 2'' x 6' 0'' (1.88m x 1.83m)
- Matching range of units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 9' 9'' (2.97m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wooden floor, 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 9'' x 6' 2'' (2.97m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower, 1/2 tiled walls, Amtico flooring, heated chrome towel rail.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, shelved cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 12' 2'' (3.93m x 3.71m) (Max)
- Wall to wall mirrored robes with shelving and hanging spaces, access to undereaves storage space, double radiator.
- Ensuite 5' 7'' x 4' 6'' (1.70m x 1.37m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and quadrant shower cubicle with Mira Advance electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, Amtico flooring.
- Bedroom 2 15' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.67m x 3.63m) (Max)
- Range of fitted modern bedroom furniture comprising robes with shelving and hanging spaces and dressing table, access to undereaves storage space, double glazed Velux rooflight, 1 radiator.
- Garage 17' 5'' x 10' 2'' (5.30m x 3.10m)
- Roller door, light and power, oil fired condenser boiler.
- Neat front and side lawns with shrub bed, tarmac driveway / parking bay to rear. Outside lighting and water tap.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing