- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A great sized semi-detached villa
- Located within easy walking distance of the amenities of the town centre
- Lounge with feature bay window and open fire
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area with modern units, and ceramic tiled floor
- Rear porch
- Three bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite with separate shower facility
- Gardens to front and large to rear in lawns, large concrete patio, feature raised timber deck/ bbq area and hedging
- Tarmac driveway to side of the property
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Air ventilation system
Additional InformationNo.32 Bangor Road, Newtownards represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well-appointed semi-detached villa which is ready to move in to. The property is ideally positioned on the cusp of the busy town centre and has easy access to primary and secondary schooling options, leisure facilities, SERC Newtownards Campus and commuter routes to Belfast and Bangor.
This family home has been modernised in recent years, is set on a large site and boasts a tarmac driveway offering off road parking.
Please contact our Newtownards branch to arrange your viewing appraisal on 02891 800700.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Period style ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- 4.29m x 3.81m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
Feature bay window, attractive painted timber fireplace surround, granite inset and hearth, open fire, polished laminate floor, corniced ceiling, telephone point.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.53m (18' 4" x 11' 7")
At widest points. 1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of modern high and low level units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob unit, built in oven, wall tiling, Baxi Phoenix gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel extractor hood, uPVC double glazed door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Plumbed for washing machine, LED recessed spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace, built in linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.51m (11' 11" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.24m (7' 5" x 7' 4")
Polished laminate floor, built in robe.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, polished laminate floor, chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Gardens to front in enclosed lawn and hedging, to rear in large enclosed garden laid out in lawn, large concrete patio area, great sized raised and covered timber deck area, ideal for entertaining family and friends, hedging, fencing, outside light, outside water tap, pedestrian gate for bins etc. Large tarmac driveway with off road parking for 2 cars.
Bangor Road, Nwtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »