32 Ballywoodock Road,
Castlerock, BT51 4RX
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £250,000
Contact the Agent
Philip Tweedie & Company (Coleraine)
Offers over £250,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Range of accommodation options. Can be used as a 4 bedroom property with kitchen / dining room or as a three bedroom with extra reception room.
- Full refurbishment and extension
- Excellent energy efficient rating
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast / centre island
- Modern sanitary ware in bathrooms
- Located and enjoying all the benefits of countryside living
- Only a short drive to Castlerock Beach, golf club, Downhill beach, Downhill Castle and Mussenden Temple
- Walking distance to Downhill Forest and 'Sea Shed' coffee shop.
- Double glazed windows in grey uPVC frames
- Oil fired central heating system (condensing boiler)
No 32 Ballywoodock Road finds itself located in the countryside near the seaside town of Castlerock and enjoys a marriage of rural and seaside living. This home has been fully refurbished and extended in 2022 so its every bit as good as a new build property. New windows, electrics, heating system, bathrooms and a kitchen of the highest quality have all been added. Early internal inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate all that is on offer here
PVC door, solid wood ‘herring bone’ floor and understairs storage.
LOUNGE / BEDROOM 4 (3.8m x 3.4m)
Carpeted room with original fire with tiled hearth and granite surround. Television point and telephone point. Countyside views.
FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM 3 (4m x 3m)
Carpeted room with feature fireplace and countryside views.
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Free standing bath, low flush WC, cantilever wash hand basin vanity unit with sunken taps. Shower cubicle with mains shower and heated towel rail. Hotpress with storage.
KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING ROOM (7m x 4m)
High and low level storage units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and double oven with hob and extractor fan. Centre Island/Breakfast Bar with low profile granite top. Feature floor to ceiling window, television and telephone point and recessed lighting. Bi—Fold doors to patio area.
Carpeted hall and landing with Velux window and recessed lighting.
BEDROOM 1 (4.2m x 4m)
Carpeted double room to front with four eaves storage cupboards. Countryside views from Velux window
BEDROOM 2 (3.8m x 3m)
Carpeted double room to rear with eaves storage cupboards. Countryside views from Velux window
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Low flush WC and cantilever wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mains shower and heated towel rail.
Elevated site with patio and lawn areas
Raised patio to rear allowing excellent countryside view
NB Driveway to be tarmacked.
TENURE: Assumed freehold
ANNUAL RATES: TBC
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing