- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Superb Views
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located on an elevated site just off the Doagh Road offering stunning views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, luxury cream high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and a rear hall with tiled floor and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a separate luxury shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a communal parking area at rear, astro turf garden to front and an enclosed feature decking area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMRPISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 13'7'' (4.32m X 4.14m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
- KITCHEN 12'0'' X 10'5'' (3.66m X 3.18m)
- Luxury range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'11'' x 10'4'' (3.33m x 3.15m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.67m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in sliding wardrobes.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking area at rear.
Astro turf garden to front with stunning views.
Enclosed feature decking area to rear.
Boiler house & oil tank
Pvc fascia and guttering
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
129th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »