- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Extended Semi Detached Villa In Convenient Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One On Ground Floor With En-Suite Shower Room
- Good Sized Lounge And Separate Fitted Kitchen With Space For Table & Chairs
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite On First Floor With Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Enclosed Garden To Front With Lawns & Paved Patio Area
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns & Patio Areas
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home Or For Buy-To-Let Purposes
Additional InformationThis well presented, extended semi detached villa is situated in a convenient location only a short distance away from Bangor Town Centre and all its amenities. The property itself offers a good sized lounge leading through to a fitted kitchen with space for a small table and chairs as well as a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room off. Upstairs there are two further well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there is an enclosed garden to front and a large enclosed rear garden with edged lawns and patio areas. This property makes for an ideal first time buyer home or someone looking for a buy-to-let house.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 3.86m x 3.69m (12' 8" x 12' 1")
Feature tiled fireplace and hearth, wooden surround, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.65m x 2.19m (15' 3" x 7' 2")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for cooker, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to side, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.62m x 2.95m (11' 11" x 9' 8")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower cubicle with mains thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.15m (15' 7" x 10' 4")
Overall. Including built-in wardrobe in recess, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.03m x 2.4m (9' 11" x 7' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, Hot Press off.
- To front - enclosed with paved pathway and patio area, edged lawns, front gate, shrubs.
To rear - side gate, outside tap, boiler house with oil boiler unit, PVC oil tank, concrete yard area with gate leading down to large enclosed rear garden in lawns, outside power point.
Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street veer left at the lights on to the Newtownards Road. Then turn immediately right on to Church Street and continue along on to the Clandeboye Road. Ahead take the second turn on the right in to Ava Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »