- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Enjoying a quiet Cul de sac position
- Lounge, Living Room and Dining Room
- Kitchen with Casual Breakfast Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Attached Matching Double Garage - additional driveway parking
- Well tended gardens in lawns, patio areas etc
- Popular & Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis attractive detached family home set in a quiet cul de sac within this popular residential area. Convenient to local primary and secondary schools, shops, churches, Bangor town centre and all the amenities of Ballyholme village.
Internally the property offers bright, spacious accommodation and briefly comprises: ground floor Shower Room, Lounge, Living room, Dining room , Kitchen with breakfast area and on thr first floor four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a double garage and gardens to front and generous and sunny to rear.
Internal inspection is essential to appreciate all this fine family home has to offer and early viewing is recommended.
- Glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.67m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
- 5.36m x 3.89m (17' 7" x 12' 9")
Stone fireplace with open fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA:
- 4.78m x 3.28m (15' 8" x 10' 9")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, double stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, AEG double oven, AEG 4 ring hob, extractor fan and canopy, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher. Casual breakfast area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.25m (14' 1" x 10' 8")
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 3.76m (17' 7" x 12' 4")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.23m (14' 0" x 10' 7")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.36m (11' 10" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.62m (9' 1" x 8' 7")
- Garden to front in lawns. Driveway leading to...
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 4.78m (18' 8" x 15' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden to rear laid in lawns. Brick pavior patio, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Leaving Bangor proceed along Donaghadee Road, take fourth right into Beverly Hills; at top of Beverley Hills turn left into Beverley Drive and right into Beverley Gardens, continue then into Ardmillan Park and right into Ardmillan Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »