- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom mid terrace property of approx 830 sq ft
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with an array of fitted units
- Ground floor three piece bathroom suite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Ideal for first time buyer or investor
- Early viewing highly advised
32 Ardboe Drive, Lurgan
Hannath introduce this three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular housing estate, within a short distance to Lurgan Hospital, shops & town centre. Internally, the property requires some modernisation but is priced to sell. This property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout which will appeal to both first time buyers and investors seeking a family home.
Located just off Russell Drive, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 13' 6'' x 6' 0'' (4.11m x 1.83m)
- Via wooden door. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Living Room 12' 8'' x 12' 7'' (3.86m x 3.83m)
- Front aspect room. Fireplace with electric inset. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 12' 7'' x 7' 5'' (3.83m x 2.26m)
- Fitted high & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via wooden glazed door.
- Bathroom 7' 8'' x 6' 0'' (2.34m x 1.83m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; panel bath, WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- First Floor Landing 8' 11'' x 2' 11'' (2.72m x 0.89m)
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 15' 8'' x 9' 5'' (4.77m x 2.87m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 11' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.35m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in cupboard housing gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3 9' 2'' x 7' 9'' (2.79m x 2.36m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »