- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic second (top) floor apartment in most convenient and desirable location
- Well presented throughout and high ceilings bringing in excellent natural light
- Living room with wooden floor and access to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and modern tiling
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Communal ground floor storage room and access to roofspace
- Private parking and decked balcony off living room
- Mains gas heating, uPVC double glazed, well insulated throughout
Additional InformationJust off Annadale Avenue this top floor apartment boasts ease of access to a diverse range of amenities on the Ormeau Road, Stranmillis and the City Centre.
Well presented throughout the accommodation briefly comprises living room with access to decked balcony enjoying a south-easterly aspect, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom with white suite, two well-proportioned bedrooms and access to roofspace providing excellent storage.
Sensibly priced and suitable to a broad range of buyers we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, inner door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Intercom and access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
Solid wood floor, double doors to decked balcony.
- 2.21m x 1.98m (7' 3" x 6' 6")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, Velux window, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
- 2.24m x 1.83m (7' 4" x 6' 0")
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash backs, extractor fan.
- Resident and guest car parking, bicycle area and private decked balcony off living room.
- Service charge £396 per annum.
Building insurance £226.
Leaving the city centre on Annadale Avenue turn left into Annadale Drive and continue through to Annadale Mews (before The Embankment and Wellington Square).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »