32 Abbey Park, Belfast BT5 7HQ
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Red Brick Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Stove
- Second Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Plentiful Storage and Workspace
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Attached Garage and Brick Storage Shed
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decked Patio
- Off-Street, Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Convenient Transport Links for Belfast and Surrounding Areas
- Ideal for Growing Families and Downsizers
Additional InformationThis attractive red brick property is located in a popular residential location just off the Kings Road, close to a good range of local amenities at Kings Square and Eastpoint Entertainment Village. Local primary and secondary schools are within close proximity as are transport links for Belfast city centre and surrounding areas.
Well maintained throughout, the property offers excellent family living accommodation with two separate reception rooms and kitchen on ground floor, three bedrooms and bathroom on first. The property also offers attached garage and a second brick storage shed with oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. There is a good sized, enclosed rear garden and driveway parking to front.
- Glazed uPVC front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed uPVC inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Cloaks cupboard. Under stairs storage cupboard. Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.4m x 3.67m (14' 5" x 12' 0")
Laminate wooden floor. Cast-iron multi-fuel stove. Bay window. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.32m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- 2.6m x 2.55m (8' 6" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units in gloss white with laminate work surfaces and concealed lighting. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Space for underbench fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher, recessed spotlights. Fully tiled walls, space for oven with concealed extractor hood over. Tongue and groove ceiling. Access to rear via double glazed uPVC door.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.65m (14' 5" x 11' 12")
Laminate wood floor, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 3.35m (12' 6" x 10' 12")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.29m (9' 8" x 7' 6")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 2.58m x 2.58m (8' 6" x 8' 6")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, large shower cubicle with Mira Azora electric power shower. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- 5.08m x 2.8m (16' 8" x 9' 2")
Up and over door, light, power, oil fired boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Laid in lawn with plants, trees and shrubs. Driveway offering off-street parking for 2 cars.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in lawn with decked patio bordered by hedging. Outside tap and outside light. uPVC oil tank. Brick storage shed with light.
Travelling along the Kings Road towards Dundonald, turn left into Abbey Road and Abbey Park is the second street on the left. Number 32 is on the right hand side.
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »