31B Dundonald Heights, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1XL
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Well presented first floor apartment
- Own door access
- Spacious lounge with laminated wooden flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Two good bedrooms
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- uPVC windows
- Ideal location for commuting into Belfast
- Within walking distance toThe Ulster Hospital
- Driveway for ample car parking
- Early viewing highly recommended
- EPC - E46
Additional InformationWe are pleased to bring to the market this first floor apartment situated on the outskirts of Dundonald just beside David Lloyd leisure complex.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises two bedrooms, large living room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with a three piece white suite. This apartment further benefits from its own front door economy 7 central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
The property offers ease of access to many of East Belfast local amenities with The Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Leisure, East Point Entertaining Village, and Stormont Buildings all close at hand.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front Door
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stairs to first floor
- 4.52m x 3.48m (14' 10" x 11' 5")
Laminated wooden floor
- 3.3m x 1.88m (10' 10" x 6' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces,Four ring hob and stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel chimney extractor, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 1.7m (10' 0" x 5' 7")
Built in wardrobe
- 1.91m x 1.73m (6' 3" x 5' 8")
Modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit and shower screen, low flush WC, Vanity unit with white sink. Fully tiled walls.
Driving out of Belfast on the Kings Road, turn right into Ballyhanwood Road and Dundonald Heights is on the right hand side.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »