- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment with Own Access and Garden in Ballyhackamore
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One with Patio Doors to Garden
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace with Gas Fire
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Oak' Units and Partly Tiled Walls
- Coloured Bathroom Suite with Fully Tiled Walls
- Gas Fired. Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Designated Car Parking Space to Front and Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village and Glider Bus Route
Additional InformationA ground floor apartment in the heart of Ballyhackamore with enclosed rear patio garden and one designated car space to front.
Deceptively spacious accommodation to include entrance porch with storage cupboards, well proportioned lounge comprising of attractive fireplace with gas fire, fitted kitchen with range of oak' units and partly tiled walls. Two bedrooms, one with wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden, and bathroom with coloured suite and fully tiled walls.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. Ideally located within walking distance to the vast range of amenities on offer in the popular Ballyhackamore Village, this is a great opportunity for a retired couple or individual.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Store cupboard
- Lounge 15'1 x 11'4 (4.60m x 3.45m)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire, cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level 'Oak' units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, partly tiled walls, gas fired boiler.
- Rear Hall
- Linen Cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 8'7 (2.64m x 2.62m)
- Wood laminate floor, built in robes, double doors to rear patio.
- Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- One designated parking space front. Enclosed patio area to rear with garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »