- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Contemporary White Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Detached Garage incorporating Storage & Summer House Areas
Additional InformationStunning Extended and Extensively Modernised and Remodelled Period Red Brick Semi Detached Residence
A magnificent red brick period semi detached residence that has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme creating a stunning home of generous proportions overflowing with luxury features. The extended richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, extended luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and contemporary white family bathroom. The dwelling further offers gas central heating (new boiler), uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, cavity wall insulation, pvc fascia and eaves, master bedroom suite with en-suite shower room and dressing area, extensive use of built-in slide robes to all bedrooms, plus roof space, built-in furniture, downstairs furnished cloakroom and has benefited from a programme of improvement works to include wiring, damp proof course and plumbing improvements. A detached garage incorporating storage and summer house areas and hard landscaped gardens combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, extensive range of built-in storage units incorporating pull-out shelving and bureau, feature radiator.
- Lounge 4.34 x 3.96 (14'3" x 13'0")
- Into bay, magnificently designed ceiling with 'voice activating' lighting system, feature radiator, 3 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.66 x 3.35 (12'0" x 11'0")
- Cast iron fireplace, built-in storage cupboard, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors to garden.
- Extended Kitchen 5.45 x 3.21 (17'11" x 10'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, canopy extractor fan, American fridge/freezer space, glass display units, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, dining area, Velux roof light.
- Rear Lobby
- UPvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard with sliding doors, shelving, double panelled radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, three quarter tiled walls, chrome radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in slides robes.
- Family Bathroom
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, concealed gas boiler, pvc panelled walls, wood laminate floor, feature radiator, mood lighting.
- Bedroom 4.32 x 3.43 (14'2" x 11'3")
- Into bay, 3 double panelled radiators, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, shelving.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.38 (11'1" x 11'1")
- Full range of built-in slide robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.64 x 2.03 (8'8" x 6'8")
- Range of built-in robes and shelving, panelled radiator.
- Fixed Stairs
- Landing, Velux roof light.
- Master Bedroom 5.81 x 4.39 (19'1" x 14'5")
- Full length dormer window, extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, feature bespoke dressing table with drawer packs and shelving, dressing area with full range of built-in slide robes.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Hard landscaped garden front with ample car parking and driveway, rear with feature composite sun deck, water feature and patios.
- Detached Garage/Summer House
- Incorporating storage area and summer house
- Storage Area 3.13 x 3.28 (10'3" x 10'9")
- Summer House 5.55 x 3.33 (18'3" x 10'11")
- Light and power, wood laminate floor, range of built-in robes, recessed lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »