- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom detached family home of approx 1400 sq ft
- Lounge with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of fitted appliances
- Second lounge (option to use as home office or ground floor bedroom)
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern three piece family bathroom suite
- Detached garage (19'01 x 9'11)
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Security alarm system
- Fully enclosed & private rear garden
- Ideal for family gatherings
- Viewing is strictly via private appointment
317 Kernan Hill Manor, Portadown
Hannath introduce this immaculate three bedroom family home of approx 1400 sq ft with detached garage and private rear garden. This modern detached property has an appealing ground floor as well as three double bedrooms on the first floor (master with en suite). Finished to the highest quality throughout, this property is sure to be popular with a range of purchasers. Benefitting an excellent location within close proximity to local schools, M1 interchange, businesses and many local amenities, viewings are highly recommended.
Located just off Kernan Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 18' 0'' x 8' 8'' (5.48m x 2.65m)
- Access via glazed door and side panels. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Under stair storage.
- Lounge 12' 3'' x 18' 0'' (3.73m x 5.48m)
- Feature open brick fireplace with wooden beam. Wooden flooring. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- Lounge 2 11' 6'' x 9' 9'' (3.50m x 2.97m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 3'' x 12' 10'' (3.43m x 3.91m)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated cooker/oven and dishwasher. Features to include; saucepan drawers, glazed units, wine rack and pull out larder. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Spot lights.
- Utility 6' 6'' x 5' 3'' (1.98m x 1.60m)
- High & low level units. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Access to rear garden. Access to;
- WC 6' 7'' x 3' 2'' (2.01m x 0.96m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing 11' 4'' x 6' 4'' (3.45m x 1.93m)
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12' 1'' x 13' 10'' (3.68m x 4.21m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 12' 1'' x 3' 9'' (3.68m x 1.14m)
- Comprising of; mains shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 13' 5'' (3.50m x 4.09m)
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 4'' x 9' 7'' (3.45m x 2.92m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 7'' x 8' 11'' (2.01m x 2.72m)
- Comprising of a modern three piece suite; centre bath with mixer tap, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Spot lights. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Detached Garage 9' 11'' x 19' 1'' (3.02m x 5.81m)
- Via up & over door. Power & light.
- Positioned on a spacious corner plot. Tarmac driveway leading to garage. Front garden mainly laid in lawn with small tree & shrubbery. Enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »