31 Willowfield Street, Belfast BT6 9AU
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- Well located terrace property
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining
- 3 bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom, located off hall at foot of stairs
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Forecourt and rear yard
Additional InformationA well located terrace property which is within walking distance of Belfast city centre with good access to local amenities on the Woodstock/Cregagh Road. The property offers three bedrooms and would be an ideal first time buy or alternatively suitable as an investment property with the potential to rent out at around £550 per month
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.38m (12' 10" x 11' 1")
Tiled floor and bay window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING:
- 3.35m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level fitted units with electric oven and hob, extractor fan and tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine and space for dining table.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.78m (5' 11" x 5' 10")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin, tiled floor and walls, panelled ceiling and towel rail radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.08m (8' 0" x 6' 10")
- Paved front garden and good-sized rear yard with space for table and chairs, gas boiler in housing.
Willowfield Street runs between the Woodstock Road and the Castlereagh Road
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »