31 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast,
Belfast, BT4 3HT
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Last listed at Asking price £199,950
- A fabulous chain free detached home close to Ballyhackamore
- Excellent space and accommodation for a large or growing family with excellent schools close by
- Easily maintained grounds with a private patio terrace to the rear
- Welcoming entrance hall with herringbone style tiling
- Large lounge open plan to dining area
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances and modern tiling
- First floor has a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and two double bedrooms
- Second floor has two further large bedrooms and a modern en suite shower room
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Excellent location within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and superb schools
- Vast array of eateries and pubs to chose from in the local area
- Great transport links in and out of Belfast
- Ideal investment, first time buyer or family home
This pristine home is literally ready to move into ensuring you can take full advantage of the premier location and surroundings. To live in the near the heart of Ballyhackamore with an abundant list of eateries, shops and pubs, not to mention the lovely parks, super schools and everything else you could possible need is a real treat.
The very generous accommodation is spread over three floors, the downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a Herringbone tiled floor, a large lounge/dining room with French doors leading onto the patio terrace, a modern high gloss kitchen with modern tiling and built in appliances. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a modern white suite and separate shower cubicle. The top floor has a further two large bedrooms - master with an en suite shower room.
The rear of the property has a wonderful paved terrace area perfect for BBQ's as it really is a sun trap!
The location really is second to none with everything you could possibly need being close by, including the very well respected Primary and Secondary schools. You certainly won’t be short of choice of restaurants and pubs. Transport is also covered with the Glider passing your door service Belfast City Centre and Dundonald.
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance hall 0.69m x 4.29m (2'03 x 14'01)
- Kitchen 4.09m x 2.51m (13'05 x 8'03)
- Dining area 3.43m x 3.53m (11'03 x 11'07)
- Living room 3.86m x 3.30m (12'08 x 10'10)
- Utility / Storage 1.32m x 1.88m (4'04 x 6'02)
- Bathroom 2.03m x 2.34m (6'08 x 7'08)
- Bedroom 1 4.52m x 3.86m (14'10 x 12'08)
- Bedroom 2 2.26m x 4.01m (7'05 x 13'02)
- Master bedroom 4.06m x 3.71m (13'04 x 12'02)
- Ensuite 0.79m x 2.08m (2'07 x 6'10)
- Bedroom 4 2.62m x 3.58m (8'07 x 11'09)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT4 3HT | Property For Sale in BT4 | Property For Sale in Holywood Arches, Belfast | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Holywood Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Beersbridge Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Ballyhackamore, Belfast | Michael Chandler Estate Agents * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.