- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached family home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Two plus reception rooms.
- Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace.
- Luxury white shower suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Secure rear gardens.
A comfortable, extended semi detached family home within this established, sought after residential location only minutes walking distance to Finaghy Road North. Three good bedrooms / two plus reception rooms to include an extended dining area with feature patio doors. Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace. Fitted kitchen. Luxury shower suite. Downstairs w.c. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia to front and rear. Oil fired central heating system. Private, secure, landscaped rear gardens. Large detached garage. Walking distance to leading schools, Churches, local shops and transport links. Well worth viewing. EPC F38
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, w.c, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature wall lighting.
- LIVING ROOM
- Feature stone fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, open to;
- EXTENDED DINING AREA 15'10 x 10'10 (4.83m x 3.30m)
- Upvc double glazed patio doors, Chinese slate tiled floor.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 11'8 x 8'0 (3.56m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, overhead extractor hood, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, built-in microwave, dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tongue and groove ceiling, downlighters.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'7 x 10'8 (3.84m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8 x 11'0 (3.56m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'2 x 6'11 (2.49m x 2.11m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Double shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 12'10 x 10'3 (3.91m x 3.12m)
- Light and power, storage into eaves, floored and sheeted, radiator.
- Gardens mature both front and rear, fenced and secure to rear, flagged and flowerbeds. Driveway to front and side to;
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »