- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Style Villa In Popular Residential Location
- Exceptional Panoramic Views Of Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower, Ards Airfield & Town Centre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With One Bedroom Situated On The Ground Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace Open Plan Through To A Dining Area
- Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Solid Wood Units & Built-In Oven And Hob
- White Ground Floor Bathroom Suite With Separate WC / Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazed / PVC Fascias And Soffits / Tarmac Off Street Parking To Front
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Edged Lawns And Mature Shrubs & Trees
- Convenient Location Only A Short Distance From Newtownards Town Centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this well presented semi detached chalet style villa, situated in the popular Strangford Heights area of Newtownards. With its superb panoramic views overlooking Strangford Lough, Ards Airfield, Scrabo Tower and the town itself, the property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout. There are three good sized bedrooms, with one situated on the ground floor, a spacious lounge with feature fireplace open plan through to a dining area and a separate modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob. The home further provides a white ground floor bathroom suite with separate WC, an oil fired central heating system, double glazing and PVC fascias and soffits. Outside there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, mature shrubs and tarmac off street parking. Available with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, wood laminate flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed panelled wooden entrance door, double panelled radiator, open tread staircase to upper floor, open archway to:
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.5m x 3.55m (21' 4" x 11' 8")
Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantelpiece, coving, two double panelled radiators, elevated views of Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower, Ards Airfield and town.
- 3.55m x 2.31m (11' 8" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level solid wood cupboards, roll edged worktops, wine rack, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.46m (12' 5" x 8' 1")
Elevated views of Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower, Ards Airfield and town, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of PVC panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled walls and ceiling, Hot Press off, double panelled radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Push button WC, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 2.73m (13' 5" x 8' 11")
Single panelled radiator, elevated views of Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower, Ards Airfield and town.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.08m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
At widest points including recess. Double panelled radiator, views of the Mourne Mountains, Strangford Lough and Ards Airfield.
- To front - elevated views of Strangford Lough, Scrabo Tower, Ards Airfield and town, tarmac driveway, edged lawns, mature shrubs.
To rear - steps to garden area in lawns, outside tap, mature trees and shrubs, boiler house to side with oil boiler unit.
Travelling along Frances Street out of Newtownards, turn right at the roundabout then immediately left in to Upper Movilla Street. Take the 5th turn on the right in to Strangford Heights and No.31 is along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »