- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi detached chalet bungalow.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs shower suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Off street carparking.
An extraordinary, upgraded semi detached chalet bungalow offering well appointed and versatile living space within this most desirable and convenient residential location. Offering living space on ground floor level to include a bedroom and shower room, this beautiful home will suit a wide range of purchasers. Three good bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Living room with wood effect flooring. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to family dining / entertaining space. Downstairs shower suite. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Gas central heating system. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed, good sized easily maintained brick paviour garden. A marvellous location close to a selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider Service and motorway network. Only upon an internal viewing can one fully appreciate this modern home, viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 12'1 x 11'8 (3.68m x 3.56m)
- Wood effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 / LOUNGE 11'1 x 8'6 (3.38m x 2.59m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- DOWSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped walls and ceiling.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 21'3 x 9'9 (6.48m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven, built-in microwave, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, feature breakfast bar, spotlights, wooden effect strip floor, open plan to;
- SIZEABLE FAMILY DINING / ENTERTAINMENT SPACE
- Feature Upvc double glazed double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'1 X 10'8 (3.38m X 3.25m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, extractor fan, keylite window.
- BEDROOM 2 9'10 x 9'3 (3.00m x 2.82m)
- Good sized, privately enclosed, brick paviour garden and additional decking, garden beds etc, wall railings, pillars and gates to front, loose stone garden area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »