- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highest Presentation
- Many Extras
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtensively Modernised and Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a luxuriously appointed and beautifully presented semi detached villa holding an excellent site within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with bow window, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and gas hob, under fridge and freezer and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes to master bedroom, superb roof space and extensive use of wood strip, ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. Ideally suited to the young couple or first time buyer.
Immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 3.82 x 3.35 (12'6" x 11'0")
- Bow window, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.73 x 2.37 (12'3" x 7'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated under fridge, integrated under freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, pvc panelled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Additional Kitchen Shot
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 2.26 (9'5" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.93 x 2.59 (12'11" x 8'6")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 2.91 (10'6" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space 5.63 x 2.49 (18'6" x 8'2")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, under eaves storage, Velux roof light, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and patio areas.
- Additional Garden Shot
- Additional Garden Shot
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »