31 Shore Road, Greenisland BT38 8UA
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Victorian Detached Double Fronted Residence
- Exceptional Shore Side Location With Panoramic Views Across Belfast Lough To The County Down Coastline
- Beautifully Proportioned And Exceptionally Well Presented Family Accommodation With Period Features
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Separate Reception Rooms Plus First Floor Playroom/Games Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Roll Top Bath And Separate Shower Enclosure
- Attached Double Garage And Rear Yard With Various Outbuildings
- Planning Approval For Conversion Of Garage And Playroom/Games Room Into Two-Bedroom Annex
- Easily Maintained Garden And Patio Areas With Superb Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Multi-Zoned System (Downstairs, Upstairs, Hot Water) And Double Glazing
- Direct Beach/Sea Access Within 50 Metres
- Popular And Convenient Coastal Location Close To All Local Amenities Within The Area, Good Public Transport Links, Excellent Primary And Post-Primary Schools And Motorway Networks Connecting Belfast (20 Minutes Away) And Further Afield
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached, double bay fronted, period residence, which is magnificently located on the shores of Belfast Lough with a panoramic view the length of the lough across the County Down coastline.
The property itself has been renovated and modernised in recent years and provides beautifully presented accommodation comprising five bedrooms together with a host of reception room accommodation, superb fitted kitchen and magnificent family bathroom. In addition, the property benefits from full planning permission for the conversion of the garage and room above into a two-bedroom annex. Externally, the property is surrounded by a generous parking area, garden, patio and range of outbuildings.
The location is ideal to take advantage of rapid access to Belfast city centre, which is a 20 minute drive, and there is a wide range of recreational amenities within the area including a number of quality golf courses, Carrickfergus Sailing Club and the University of Ulster campus. It is also within proximity of good transport links and excellent primary and post-primary schools.
The property is likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market or for those who simply want to enjoy the view on offer. Viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Double doors to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Hardwood entrance door with glazed panel into...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Walnut effect laminate floor.
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 3.96m (23' 9" x 13' 0")
Attractive feature fireplace with wood burning stove. Wood effect laminate floor. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.96m (18' 11" x 13' 0")
Fireplace with carved timber surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Open to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.51m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
Sliding patio doors to…
- 4.19m x 3.56m (13' 9" x 11' 8")
Double French doors to garden. Laminate floor.
- 4.44m x 3.86m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Aga range. Integrated dishwasher.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Built-in storage. Access to...
- GAMES ROOM/PLAY ROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.7m (22' 0" x 15' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.96m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.41m x 4.09m (17' 9" x 13' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
- Magnificent bathroom with freestanding bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate double shower enclosure. High flush WC. Wash hand basin. Hotpress. Additional storage. Heated towel rail. Tiles and accessories from Fired Earth.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.04m x 3.18m (13' 3" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.96m x 3.2m (13' 0" x 10' 6")
- LUGGAGE ROOM (POTENTIAL SHOWER ROOM):
- GARDEN STORE:
- 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
WC. Belfast sink. Light and power.
- ADDITIONAL STORE:
- 5.92m x 4.27m (19' 5" x 14' 0")
Oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 9.91m x 4.37m (32' 6" x 14' 4")
Automatic up and over door. Light and power.
- Enclosed rear yard. Private enclosed paved garden with lawns and planted flower beds. Sweeping tarmac driveway and generous parking with views over Belfast Lough.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »