- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Utility Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Tarmac parking area
- Gardens to front and rear
This detached house is centrally located within a few minutes walk of Main Street, the Promenade and Donard Forest, the gateway to the Mourne Mountains. Externally there is car parking to the front and enclosed garden to the rear with excellent views of the Mourne Mountains. The bright spacious accommodation comprises two Reception Rooms and four Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom and Utility Room.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Glazed door and side panels, wood wall panelling. Cloak cupboard (single glazed window). Cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room: 12' 0'' x 20' 0'' (3.65m x 6.09m) (both widest)
- Oak floor, fireplace with wooden surround, stone hearth and inset. Cornice ceiling, French doors to Conservatory.
- Conservatory: 10' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.17m x 2.16m)
- Single glazed windows.
- Dining Room: 11' 10'' x 11' 3'' (3.60m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 10'' x 17' 11'' (3.60m x 5.46m) (both widest)
- Low level units with laminate work surface and oak doors. Stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar. Plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, larder.
- Utility Room: 14' 10'' x 8' 3'' (4.52m x 2.51m)
- Units, stainless steel sink and drainer. W.C, tiled floor.
- Staircase with pitch pine balustrades
- Bedroom (1): 11' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.60m x 2.56m)
- Corner picture window with excellent views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (3): 6' 9'' x 7' 4'' (2.06m x 2.23m)
- Bedroom (4): 11' 11'' x 20' 6'' (3.63m x 6.24m) (into bay)
- Coloured suite comprising W.C, panel bath, dual wash hand basins. Built-in cupboard and drawers, shower cubicle with electric shower. Pine floor, part wall tiling.
- Front - Tarmac parking area, flowerbed. Rear - Enclosed garden with patio, lawn, boiler house
- Detached Garage:
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »