- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Floored Roofspace
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and spacious detached family home which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, downstairs w/c, lounge with double glass panelled doors to a spacious modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with a range of built in appliances and PVC double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a separate modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and a floored roofspace.
Outside there is a compressed concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, compressed concrete areas to front and side and a compressed concrete area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w/c, vanity unit, pvc panelled walls, pvc tongue and groove ceiling.
- LOUNGE 14'5 x 11'5 (4.39m x 3.48m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN/DINER 25'0 x 8'10 (7.62m x 2.69m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 9'11 (3.48m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11 x 8'11 At Widest. (3.02m x 2.72m At Widest.)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11 x 7'5 (2.72m x 2.26m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'4 x 8'2 (2.54m x 2.49m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising: bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- ROOFSPACE 14'8 x 13'2 (4.47m x 4.01m)
- Fully floored and sheeted with light, power and under eaves storage. Access to shower area with wash hand basin, low flush w/c, tiled floor.
- Compressed concrete driveway leading to a detached garage.
Compressed concrete area to front and side.
Double gates opening onto a further parking area.
Compressed concrete garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »